Brush Duo Nº1
2 in 1 Brush: Foundation Brush + Concealer Brush
Duo Brush composed of:
High density brush for a homogeneous and perfectly blended finish.
It is a very soft brush allowing the skin to absorb the product, its sensation on the face is a light massage.
This brush will be very useful to achieve a tailored coverage, especially adapted to fluid makeup funds.
An ideal brush for areas that need precise and perfectly blurred coverage.
The tip of the brush allows you to work on specific areas such as small blemishes and imperfections and reach the tear duct area without staining the eyelash, with the flat part in the dark circles and in those larger parts of the face that require a touch of concealer.
The bevelled sides of the brush can be used to add relief to the ciliary arch or to correct redness in the folds of the nose, even to illuminate or correct the contour of the lips.
- Cruelty free
- It is a very versatile brush, it has synthetic fibers and it can be used in different textures, cream, powder, water….
- Brush hair is a type of synthetic hair that was developed to have a feel and performance very close to natural goat hair.
- The structure of the hair is the secret of the bristles. It can catch and apply textures to the face better than other synthetic fibers.
1. Deposit a certain amount on the back of the hand, then spread and smooth the product from the central area of the cheekbone to distribute it all over the face.
2. In the areas where it is beautiful, direct the brush against the hair so that the makeup penetrates the skin and does not stay on the surface, in this way your makeup will be more durable.
3. For areas that need greater coverage, apply it in dabs.
1. Deposit the concealer or concealer with three points on the dark circle.
2. Drag the product with the flat area of the brush from the inside out, finish with the tip of the brush in the tear duct.
3. Apply three strokes of concealer in the nasogenian line and distribute the product with the brush placed flat, drag the product from the end of the nose, descending obliquely to both limits of the mouth