The SONIA MARINA website accessible through www.SONIAMARINA.com, as well as any other SONIA MARINA website or promotional pages accessible through the SONIA MARINA website or other promotional websites hosted or sponsored by SONIA MARINA, such as minisites or pages of third-party networking services aimed at consumers in Spain (jointly called "Websites") uses technologies called "cookies" and "web beacons" in order to collect information about the use of the Websites .
What are cookies and web beacons?
Cookies: Cookies are data that websites send to your server and are subsequently stored on your computer system. Cookies are forwarded to the website when the user visits it again. Cookies inform us, for example, if it is the first time that the user visits the Websites, or if they have done so before and which sections are the ones that interest them the most. The fact that the Websites store cookies helps improve your online experience by allowing us to save your preferences for your next visit. Our cookies also measure the general activity of the Websites, allowing us to know which areas or functions are the most popular. This information allows us to improve our Websites.
Many browsers are programmed to accept cookies. However, you can reconfigure your browser to disable cookies or to inform you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to reject cookies, this may partially affect the functionality of the Websites. Please read this Cookies Policy carefully for more information.
Web beacons: web beacons, also known as "cleargifs," "one-pixel gifs," "web bugs," "internet tags" or "pixel tags," are small graphic images that allow us and third parties to control activity of the Websites and make cookies more effective. Web beacons allow us or third parties acting on our behalf to measure and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns by transmitting information about whether you click the links in our emails or web pages and collect information about the sites. website you visit after visiting ours. We use log files to save the data we collect through web beacons.
Type of cookies and web beacons used on the website
Our Websites use the cookies / web beacons described below:
They are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Websites. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. These cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a recurring visitor to the Websites and adapt the content to offer you content that meets your preferences. If these cookies are disabled, you will not be able to correctly receive our content and services.
Third party cookies
They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by SONIA MARINA, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
On our Website we also use the following third-party cookies / web beacons:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
|57d8d494779fc6f002b9ab6cf8914a80||Prestashop||Collect data on user navigation|
|Own||We use this cookie to ensure that we only display our coockies consent banner on your first visit.|
|Google analytics||We use analytics to better understand our customers' interaction with our website; These coockies anonymously track customer interaction for these purposes.|
|Youtube||We insert videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube's enhanced privacy mode. This mode can set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information for playback of embedded videos using the enhanced privacy mode.|
|AddThis||We use this coockie to allow visitors to share content with a variety of social media and sharing platforms.|
By browsing and continuing on our Websites, you are consenting to the use of the cookies and / or web beacons mentioned above, under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disable and block cookies
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Websites, you can block or disable them by activating your browser settings that allow you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them.
The practical majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject them, you can continue using our Websites, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Websites less satisfactory.
Withdraw my consent
If you want to withdraw your consent related to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (computer / smartphone / tablet) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
For more information about deleting, disabling or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
In case you want to deactivate the ads based on the Facebook pixel, you can use the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences.
To disable Google Analytics, download the browser plug-in for Google Analytics deactivation provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. For more information about privacy and Google Analytics, see the general Google Analytics information provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Modification of the configuration and settings on cookies
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Websites. Keep in mind that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Internet Explorer 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185
- Internet Explorer 7: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer7-plus.html
- Internet Explorer 8: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/internet-explorer8-plus.html
- Internet Explorer 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Firefox :http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome :http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari :http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- And to iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
We are not interested in collecting personal data from children under the age of 14, so if such data is known to have been "collected" without the express consent of the minor's parents or guardians, please contact us and we communicate it to proceed to delete this data. In doing so, we are protecting the rights of minors, expressing the utmost scrupulous respect for the law.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please contact us through our Customer Service section.